Happy Easter

Happy birthd-- Easter!

I hope the holiday treated everyone well and the food was delicious. I know mine was. Time with friends and/or family is the best kind of time there is.

We spent the day at church, and heard quite a dark joke from our pastor. I thought it was funny, but it didn't get the reaction, I'm sure he was looking for. I may or may not post it since I don't want to take credit for this joke.... We'll see.

There want much time for pictures since my hands were stained with carne asada and chicken juice. That and camera equipment t just don't seem to play well with each other.

Either way I hope the holiday treated everyone well and today isn't a rough one for those going back to work or school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed and getting ready to deliver!