Completed and getting ready to deliver!

     So, team and individual pictures are a thing that I was not sure that I'd ever be doing. But, when I had such a blast shooting a banner for a more local softball team, there was no reason for me NOT to rock this job out!

     So once we had a good idea of what we were going to do with the location, we got set up, took our shots and got out of there! We were only a few minutes over our time goal, which was great not only for us, but for the league! We were told that they were accustomed to enjoying breakfast, brunch AND lunch there! I was glad to get off on the right foot there.

     The real work began once I loaded Lightroom with the photos. Being (I think, Red-Green) colorblind, I had a slight issue with some darker shades. Thank God for my wife! Not only does she see in perfect color, she is quite the customer service rep. When the color profile didn't quite match the print service we used, she was a champ and got it all ironed out quickly. 

     With the last of the mistakes being corrected and ordered, we can get ready to close this chapter of Rivera Imagery. We are so glad to have had the opportunity to provide photographs for this league. With even the small amount of mistakes, we have received some great feedback and are already in the process of prepping for the invitation to do next season's team and individuals! 

     All in all, it was a great time meeting new people in a town that I lived in for a few years. El Monte will always have a special place in my heart. 


Comments